Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Trump speaks his mind

African American Mike Townes from Charlottesville tweeted yesterday on President Donald Trump:

I'm actually glad he's saying it. It is showing this country who he truly is. He represents the people who came to my community as supremacists, David Duke was right about him.

An interesting comment. At least people are getting to know who exactly Trump is. Obviously he is a nasty individual, who is right-wing.

What about his fellow journeymen, who say nothing?

And that profile is alive and well but silent and secret within Catholic priesthood.

Below is a Trump comment. It is fabulous.

I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long. I wanted to make sure unlike most politicians that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement ... It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don’t know the facts and it’s a very, very important process to me ... You don’t make statements that direct unless you know the facts ... When I make a statement I like to be correct ... Before I make a statement, I need the facts ... so making the statement when I made the statement, it was excellent. In fact the young woman who I hear was a fantastic young woman ... her mother wrote me and said, through I guess Twitter, social media, the nicest things and I very much appreciated that ... Her mother on Twitter thanked me for what I said. And honestly if the press were not fake and were honest, the press would have said what I said was very nice. I’d do it the same way and you know why? Because I want to make sure when I make a statement that the statement is correct.

1 comment:

Thomas G McCarthy said...

It appears that among the monuments removed during the night in Baltimore, Maryland, was one to Roger Taney. I was initially thinking a Dublin parish might have to change its name!! But not so.

Featured Post

Age cannot be a reason to dump someone

This week’s Mediahuis Irish regional newspapers’ column. Michael Commane Eir CEO, Oliver Loomes was interviewed on the Business programme on...