Saturday, February 17, 2024

Alexei Navalny en route to being one of the greats of Russia

The world mourns the death of Alexei Navalny, who died yesterday in a bleak Russian penal colony.

His bravery to step on that plane in Berlin on January 17, 2021 to return to Moscow will be remembered forever and he is sure to become one of the great iconic figures of Russia. And they have many.

Below is a quote from some years ago from Navalny

"I really hate the people in power. I hate them with every fiber of my being. That is what drives me in almost everything I do."

No comments:

Featured Post

UK to expel Russian defence attache as sanctions escalate

This is getting very serious and dangerous. At the same time the far right AfD in Germany is growing in power and status with the passing on...