Sunday, November 6, 2016

Another telling comparison with the rallies of a dictator

At the rally in Nevada yesterday, where Trump was rushed off the stage, Austyn Crites, the man who held up the anti-Trump sign said he felt relieved when police arrived and placed him in handcuffs, but said officers had to fend off Trump supporters who continued to attack him. “As I was taken from the room, people are just looking at me like I’m a demon,” he said.

Isn't that exactly how people, who opposed Adolf Hitler, felt in the days before he came to power.

After his election it was too late.

1 comment:

Francis Hunt said...

More than one German I know has been making the comparison with 1933 in the wake of Trump's election.

Featured Post

Garda Vetting system is a shocking waste of resources

This week’s Mediahuis Irish regional newspapers’ column. Michael Commane I want to explain to you something the Irish State is doing that is...