The funeral Mass of Anton O'Toole takes place this afternon in Mount Argus Church.
I first met Anton approximately a year ago. We were chatting a few minutes before I asked him where he had been at school.
When he told me he had been at Synge Street I asked him if he was the famous Dublin footballer he replied: " Ah, I kicked some ball when I was a young fella."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Oil companies profiting from a sick planet is obscene
Mark O'Connell at his very best in the weekend edition of The Irish Times. No one should miss this article. How long more will the peopl...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
No comments:
Post a Comment