Saturday, September 23, 2023

What exactly do we believe, what are our thoughts?

" I love Ryanair and I love the way they sometimes won’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.”

- DAA chief executive Kenny Jacobs, whose previous roles include chief marketing manager at Ryanair.

It’s funny but it is also desperately serious. If Mr Jackobs were today working for Ryanair he would of course say what he was told to say by Ryanair.

Are our lives decided for us by the salaries we earn?

The comment was made by Jacobs after Ryanair announced they were pulling 17  routes from Dublin in a row with the DAA.

1 comment:

Andi said...

I think the quote here fits your thoughts quite well?
"Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbours, films, football, beer, and above all, gambling, filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult." George Orwell, 1984

Featured Post

Michael O'Leary show how we all live in our own bubble

Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary said investors who objected to his €150mm share rewards scheme need to 'grow up'. He made the commen...