Wednesday, September 29, 2021

The bones and blood of David Trimble lie deep in Kilkeel

The bones of my ancestors are in this land, the blood of my family has been spilt on this land. We’ve fought for the right to be in this land.

Our roots are here, this is our home, and I love this place. I love the beauty of this place. I love the people of this place. I’ve no intention of going anywhere. 

Leader of the DUP, David Trimble in an interview with The Irish Times.

David Trimble’s family has lived in the same part of Northern Ireland for 400 years. They have been living in the fishing village of Kilkeel, Co Down.

No comments:

Featured Post

The adopted genius who invented the iMac

On this day, May 6, 1998 Steve Jobs unveiled the first iMac. Jobs, who was born in San Francisco in 1955, was adopted shortly after his birt...