Thursday, February 11, 2021

A reader recalls Dominicans working in Trinidad

This is a comment made by a reader. It also appears on the blogpost of April 21, 2019.

Thank you so much for answering re Joe Bergin. 

Yes, I did know Ino Ryan left years ago and had a family. I also know he died. [Transport Minister is a nephew of Ino Ryan]

I do recall with fondness Fr Foley and one or two others from Trinidad. I am from the West Indies and met some of the Dominicans through University. 

Sometimes people become a part of your heart and it stays that way though so many years pass. I wonder if folk with dementia are still doing their souls work just like those in the community of saints. 

It just seems so amazing that I found your blog and JB's [Joe Bergin] re his leaving. I appreciate your blog and your willingness to connect. Thanks again for answering. Joyce2

No comments:

Featured Post

UK to expel Russian defence attache as sanctions escalate

This is getting very serious and dangerous. At the same time the far right AfD in Germany is growing in power and status with the passing on...