Jeremy Corbyn's reply to Tony Blair. Blair who put British boots on Iraq soil said: "Even if you hate me don't take Labour over the cliff edge."
“We’re the one putting forward ideas, so I don’t do personal, I don’t do reaction, I don’t do abuse. Life is too short and it devalues the political process. I think we should try and enhance the democratic life of this country, not reduce it to that level.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
The Irish word Shleeveen perfectly hits the spot, brilliant
Every language has its special words, every language has gems that are almost impossible to translate. And Irish is no exception, indeed, ma...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
No comments:
Post a Comment