Congrats to Lidl.
This blogger bought a vacuum cleaner in a Lidl store. Yesterday while in use it went on fire. Real flames flying out the back of the machine
I called Lidl, explained what happened, telling them that I had no receipt.
The vacuum cleaner was bought probably a year ago.
I was asked for the model and serial number and was then informed a new unit would be posted to my address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Andy Burnham might well be the Labour pm to save the UK
UK prime minister Andy Burnham was interviewed on BBC's Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg yesterday. He came across as a decent man, on top ...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
No comments:
Post a Comment