Friday, February 3, 2017

Hitler's first radio interview

A quote from Hitler's first radio interview as German chancellor.  The interview was on February 3, 1933. He became chancellor on January 30, 1933.

Sound familiar?

Referring to his broadcast statement yesterday, Herr Hitler said that if he had wanted to make an electoral campaign speech he could have promised that by March 15 unemployment would cease and that by May 1 agriculture would be back on its feet.

"In this I am more honest than most of my political opponents,” he remarked. He concluded the interview by saying: “I am tenacious and have strong nerves. If I had not I would not be standing where I am.”

No comments:

Featured Post

Garda Vetting system is a shocking waste of resources

This week’s Mediahuis Irish regional newspapers’ column. Michael Commane I want to explain to you something the Irish State is doing that is...