Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TV presenter Anna Nolan replies to Breda O'Brien

Anna Nolan writing in today's 'Herald' replies to Breda O'Brien's article in 'The Sunday Independent'.

"I'd like to tell Breda something from my own experience.
"I abstained from sex for three years when I was training to be a nun. Well, two and a half years really.
"No kissing, no tickling, no groping - nothing.
"Here's a big secret I am going to let out: I wasn't a better person.
"I wasn't a better Christian. I was exactly the same person, who reacted to dilemmas and situations in the same way as I would today.
"Breda wouldn't want a life without sex, so why should she suggest it to the gay and lesbian community?"

No comments:

Featured Post

Age cannot be a reason to dump someone

This week’s Mediahuis Irish regional newspapers’ column. Michael Commane Eir CEO, Oliver Loomes was interviewed on the Business programme on...