Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mankind still needs God but not this behaviour

This comment is from a reader in response to the article by Joanna Moorhead.

Because of the sensitivity of the subject the author's name is not being published.

Joanna's article describes the feelings I felt when I left the church. I was abused as a child, not by a priest, but by an adult - and the adults chose to ignore my pleas in favour of their own defence.

The church did the same. I think Jesus would throw up if he saw his church.

And these men of power stand, at their discretion and judgement, between me and the Eucharist, to which Jesus invited "all of us"? It's a farce of man... And mankind still needs God but not this behaviour.

No comments:

Featured Post

Channel 4 shows the lies told by UK Post Office bosses

Channel 4’s main evening news yesterday spent the first 20 minutes reporting on the UK Post Office scandal. They played audio tapes from 201...