Is anything ever as it seems?
I have been saying since its initiation that Dublin Bikes is the best thing that has ever happened in Dublin.
Today talking to a member of staff I was horrified to hear conditions of employment.
Any Dublin Bikes' cyclists interested in campaigning for proper conditions for their workers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Why won’t people speak to me when I call the number?
This week's column in The Kerryman newspaper. Michael Commane Conor, who is now in his 50s, told me a funny story about how one day some...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
No comments:
Post a Comment