Sunday, March 15, 2015

The woman who called Hillary Clinton "a monster"

"I think I'm more idealistic now than I was when writing a column for Time magazine or teaching my students or writing my books. In the old days I had to hope somebody would read my books, and now I can go right to the big boss and make my case.

"I haven't changed my objectives. I am exactly the same person. I'm just advocating within a very influential large organisation."

- Samantha Power US permanent representative to the United Nations.

While working on the Obama campaign in 2008 in an off-the-record remark to a journalist from the Scotsman she referred to Hillary Clinton as "a monster". She retired from the campaign

1 comment:

Andreas said...

I remember about Hillary the moment where she really was delighted about Gaddafis death: "We came, we saw, he died" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U). Gaddafi was to receive the UN Human Rights Award before the West turned against him. The Lybians had under Gaddafi lots of benefits i.e. electricity was free, petrol 0.14$, health care was free at a highl level, loans were intrest free, new cars were subsidiced from the government by 50% etc.
Lybia is now a failed state where ISIS controll parts of it!

Featured Post

Hugh Grant, John Paul II and Rupert Murdoch

We’ll  never now hear the full story of the sordid ways of Rupert Murdoch. On the other hand don’t we know enough about the man. And it’s un...