Monday, June 16, 2014

A personal reaction to the death of Malachy O'Dwyer

Below is the response from someone on hearing of the death of Malachy O'Dwyer.

It says so much about Malachy.

Thanks for letting me know about Malachy O' Dwyer. I have a concept of Malachy as being kind of eternal, always centred and radiating all that's good in life, so I'm struggling to come to terms with his death.

The last time I saw him, I think was in Rome. I called into San Clemente and he gave me a warm welcome.

I am sad to hear the news. I pray that he may rest in peace and indeed pray to him that he may share some of his peace with me.

Good bye Malachy

May you rest in peace and have your eternal reward

No comments:

Featured Post

Channel 4 shows the lies told by UK Post Office bosses

Channel 4’s main evening news yesterday spent the first 20 minutes reporting on the UK Post Office scandal. They played audio tapes from 201...