Sunday, September 22, 2013

Merkel orders celebrations tonight business tomorrow

In Konrad Adenauer Haus  Angela Merkel thanked her team for the overwhelming victory.

"I thank my husband for putting up with me. We will decide tomorrow in our meetings when all the results are conclusive how we will go about forming a new government but tonight let's celebrate," smiling.

With an element of strong coaxing her husband emerged from the sides to acknowledge her thank you.

Merkel might form a Government with The Greens.

The SPD made a terrible mistake not to run Hannelore Kraft, Premier of North Rhine Westfalia, as their chancellor candidate.

No comments:

Featured Post

A personal request

I would be grateful if Sean, who made a comment on this blog about the late Paddy Cullen, contact me. Is it possible to have your email addr...