Thursday, March 21, 2013

Separating the men from the women

There is a number of givens that divide women and men. Women remember dates of birthdays, anniversaries.

It seems women too can match socks.

I can never fathom how I end up with so many odd socks. I have just spent the last 30 minutes kneeling down trying to match socks. I can't believe how many pairs I managed to create but I still end up with 12 odd socks.

It has to be one of the great unresolved mysteries.

It sounds wise to buy all black socks until you discover there is a myriad shade of black.

Are there as many shades of white?

It's impossible.

1 comment:

Francis Hunt said...

L am convinced that a one-legged ghost lives in my washing maschine. When I get a new washing maschine he moves ...

Featured Post

Hugh Grant, John Paul II and Rupert Murdoch

We’ll  never now hear the full story of the sordid ways of Rupert Murdoch. On the other hand don’t we know enough about the man. And it’s un...