Monday, November 30, 2009

German cleric makes glib comment

The German Suddeutsche Zeitung reported on the Murphy report on the Dublin archdiocese.

In Saturday's edition there was a report on the declining number of men joining seminaries in German.

The report quoted from the Catholic Church's spokesman with competency in the area and he is reported has having said that the decline in numbers is mainly due to the secularisation of society.

There we go again. This is far too glib a comment to make. Later in the article the correspondent profiles the men who are currently in priestly formation. It is extremely accurate and incisive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. An interesting theme, I will take part. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Anonymous said...

Интересное замечание.

Featured Post

Hugh Grant, John Paul II and Rupert Murdoch

We’ll  never now hear the full story of the sordid ways of Rupert Murdoch. On the other hand don’t we know enough about the man. And it’s un...