Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good people do kind deeds

A reader of this blog sent in the following story. She and her sister live in central Dublin.
It is a lovely tale of the kindness of people and how such kindness is appreciated. It is also a comment on our police service.

"I was helping my sister get out of her wheelchair before lifting the wheelchair up a flight of stairs where we live.

Just as I was about to lift the wheelchair, a car pulls up and a man asks me if he can help.

I hesitated for a moment and then he said he and his colleague were gardaí, so I agreed to their offer of help.

He parked his car and one of them carried the chair up the stairs and the other man linked my sister up the stairs.

I was flabbergasted with their kindness"

No comments:

Featured Post

A personal request

I would be grateful if Sean, who made a comment on this blog about the late Paddy Cullen, contact me. Is it possible to have your email addr...