Why should we not speak badly of the dead if they have done terrible wrong?
Has it something to do with protetcting institutions and organisations? Something to do with control and power, as pathetic as it may be?
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Former German chancellor snuggles up to Putin in Moscow
Since the beginning of the Russian war in Ukraine Russia has bombed over 4,700 educational institutions in the country according to Ukrainia...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
1 comment:
I always wondered about that one.
I think it may come from the idea that, being dead, they cannot defend themselves.
However, I agree that its application these days is far too wide and I have no problem holding the dead to account.
Post a Comment