There is a number of givens that divide women and men. Women remember dates of birthdays, anniversaries.
It seems women too can match socks.
I can never fathom how I end up with so many odd socks. I have just spent the last 30 minutes kneeling down trying to match socks. I can't believe how many pairs I managed to create but I still end up with 12 odd socks.
It has to be one of the great unresolved mysteries.
It sounds wise to buy all black socks until you discover there is a myriad shade of black.
Are there as many shades of white?
It's impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Michael O'Leary show how we all live in our own bubble
Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary said investors who objected to his €150mm share rewards scheme need to 'grow up'. He made the commen...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
1 comment:
L am convinced that a one-legged ghost lives in my washing maschine. When I get a new washing maschine he moves ...
Post a Comment