Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Oil companies profiting from a sick planet is obscene
Mark O'Connell at his very best in the weekend edition of The Irish Times. No one should miss this article. How long more will the peopl...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
1 comment:
A friend who is a teacher has just started working with a new group of students and reports the following:
'I do have to collect their mobiles in the beginning of each class, otherwise they just spend the whole lesson checking their facebook updates. Each student has at least one i-phone, one Blackberry, and at least one other phone. Today I collected 36 phones from a group of 14; and I knew that had I combed the territory properly, there would have been at least 10 more to collect (I am not even mentioning i-pads).'
Post a Comment