Well worth listening to 'Gunther' aka Barry Murphy's satirical piece on the passenger behaviour of EU citizens on a train journey.
Very funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
The Irish word Shleeveen perfectly hits the spot, brilliant
Every language has its special words, every language has gems that are almost impossible to translate. And Irish is no exception, indeed, ma...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
4 comments:
Link ?
I think he was on the Late Late Show on Friday evening.
The programme begins next Thursday on RTE One - Irish Pictorial Weekly at 21.35.
Thanks.
I see Frank Kelly has been giving out about the show's title.
Indeed. When I heard the ad for the programme it did strike me.
I can understand why Frank Kelly would complain. And that original name has a special meaning to it. Once I hear the name I see former 'taoiseach Cosgrave'.
Imagine Liam Cosgrave, the 'real taoiseach' is still out and about - an inspirational sort of man.
Post a Comment