"I've decided not to shut up again. We're afraid that things will turn bad again, but I've said to myself that I'm going to keep .... writing. You get used to freedom, even if you only have it for two or three days."
Tunisian journalist Hajer Ajroudi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Two in five can travel free in Ireland and to off-shore islands
Over 1.18 million people qualify for the Free Travel Pass, with the total number of beneficiaries increasing to over 2.06 million when spous...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
No comments:
Post a Comment