Tenebrae in St Mary's Priory, Tallaght today was such wonderful moment of prayer. Simple and elegant.
People, Dominicans and parishioners praying together.
So genuine and kind too.
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Why won’t people speak to me when I call the number?
This week's column in The Kerryman newspaper. Michael Commane Conor, who is now in his 50s, told me a funny story about how one day some...
-
An interesting quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: “The honest man never doubts the existence of God’.
-
This is a worrying story. It’s written by Conor Pope and appeared in The Irish Times on Monday. It becomes ever more worrying how large org...
-
Former Dominican priest Tom Tom Brodie Brodie died in a nursing home in Galway yesterday. He had been ailing for some time. He was born in C...
1 comment:
I always loved Tenebrae in Tallaght - the last time I was there for the ceremony was twelve years ago ...
Post a Comment